Technical Lead (Java/Microservices)
TGS is hiring Technical Lead (Java/Microservices) Minimum 6 years of development experience in Java for One Year Contract Onsite Egypt.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture
- To provide customized reusable solutions of project, program or operational scope
- Understand business and functional requirements to be developed.
- To develop high-quality and detailed designs
- To conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks and identify and address possible risk by conducting mitigation action planning
- Conducting configuration of your own work or from the team and assess the technical impact of multiple technologies/strategies
- Reviewing the work of other developers with feedback for improvement (if applicable)
- Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
- Plan and drive the project's technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality deliverables
- Contribute as a team member to an operational, integration or application architecture requirements, design, implementation, or on-going operations deliverable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- At least 6 years of development experience in Java.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of software testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot framework and Spring Cloud.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift.
- Strong understanding of DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), VCS (Git) and build (Maven) systems.
- Experience in SQL , NoSQL, Event oriented system is a plus.
- Experience in implementing web services such as SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Angular, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Experience in batch processing implementations.
- Have implemented some form of custom frameworks such as security and validations.
- Experience in messaging platforms such as Kafka , Netflix conductor and IBM MQ.
- Have team leading experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum experience of three or more full SDLC for web application projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with client.
- Experience in Agile development environments.
- Experience in Application Servers configurations like WebSphere and WebLogic will be an advantage.
Send us your resume mentioning the job title in subject To: email@example.com